Friday, October 30, 2015

Things that make you go Hmmmm

In my day to day life, I will often just go through the motions when I'm cleaning up. Look at it and briefly think what the heck and move on. In this case, since I'm blogging now I stopped this time to take a picture of my dish drainer.The reason you may ask.



The big question, why is it that the dish drainer, especially white, get so filthy??? What's the deal here? You wash the dish, rinse it off, put it in the dish drainer, repeat. Where does all the gunk come from? And build up in the corner? And doesn't drain all the way?

Whyyyyyyy I ask you whyyyyyy as I put it in the sink and wash it all up where it's all shiny, white, and new again.

And don't even get me started on the top half that you stack the dishes in. I like the old-fashioned wire kind because the other kind you have to take to the carwash and spray it down with one of those high powered hoses just to get in all the crevices.The alternative, plastic and paper with of course causes environmental impact. You just can't win.