Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Tick Tock Goes The Clock


My internal blog clock just went off and the nice voice inside my head said, Time to post on The Wacko Blog...beep. Now this is happening as I take a big bite of my hotdog having read the below tips from Jeremy's tips which I pinned to Pinterest. I now have a blogging board. These are the tips that have inspired this posting:
29.)Blogging Tip of the Day: Vol. 59 ~ The worst piece of blogging advice in the history of bad blogging advice.

30.)Blogging Tip of the Day: Vol. 60 ~ To tag or not to tag, it's a pretty good question.

Now don't try and follow my line of reasoning but in my quest to be a halfway good or better blogger, or how I arrived at this random thought. "Don't be a blogwhore" but it popped into my head, maybe from the universe trying to warn me, so I decided to google it and there it was on the Urban Dictionary page.

After reading all of the explainations,  I liked this one-
- The slutty blogwhore, whose posts are just images of her showing her assets to any willing male.
Enough said and my quest to be a better blogger continues.

But I ask myself, does say mysterious male care either way?