Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Hurray Its Snowing...Not


"I wake up in the morning and it's just another day, pack up my belongings, I got to get away"
And what to my wondering eyes should appear...wait a minute...it's supposed to be Spring...I think, hell if I know nowadays.

The birds, squirrels and assorted wildlife are sitting around dumbfounded not knowing what to do but run and hide deep in nests and burrows.


My neighbor, next store has started her planting flowers, I think a little too soon. They will need little flower blankies.

We are supposed to continue to see snow until tomorrow night at the witching hour (midnight). That's what the news says anyways.

Looking out at my huge front yard if I scrapped up all the snow so far I could start making a snowman. Too much work I say.

So guess where I'm hibernating all day and tomorrow...you got it, home sweet home.