Thursday, April 14, 2016

Tips On Relieving Boredom (Do at your own risk)

I'm sitting here, at my desk bored out of my mind thinking to myself, I want to post something with humor but coming up with nothing, nada, zilch, oh brother I sigh to myself.
So I decide to go to Stumble for some inspiration and this is what Stumble came up with when I picked 'ageing':

1-Fish Oil Enhances Effects of Green Tea on Alzheimer's Disease in Mice
I think to myself I like some fish but the oil? Sounds smelly to me. You can open a can of tuna in oil getting oil that way? I also like Green Tea but with Fish Oil? Ew Poor little mice, give those buggers some cheese please.

What Music You Should Listen To At Work
Now here's a good one. For me it would be Classic Rock although I'm partial to Reggie, some Metal Music. I used to listen to music when I did my homework.

Steve Harvey invites 2 best friends who are 94
These two were hilarious with being asked what BFF was. One kinda knew with best friend not know what the other F was for. Her friend thought the B stood for bitch which the show bleeped out.

5 Steps to Anti-aging Wellness
As far as I can tell there is no steps for anti-aging much less 5 of them.

Run to Stay Young
This title showed an elderly gentleman that looked like he was in his 80's running along with the most muscular legs I've even seen on someone that age.

Death Becomes Her
This movie pops out of nowhere, I'm still on ageing? But it's a good movie so I got the link for you to watch if you want.

21 Secret Confessions About Masturbation That Should Have Probably Stayed Secret
My eyebrows went up on this one. What does masturbation have to do with ageing? I read no further so it's still a secret to me.

Rare good news on Alzheimer's
Oh boy I hope the good news is you get your memory back!

If you go into Stumble beware on what you click on for categories for you never know what will pop up!

100 Exquisite Adjectives by Mark Nichol

I love learning new words or being reintroduced to one. I ran across a list of them and will add a word a day.

Word#51 Lachrymose: tearful

In a sentence: We all became lachrymose when we found out there really is no help for ageing.