Wednesday, April 6, 2016

T.V. Dinner Tips #FixThePlus


I actually bought some t.v. dinners today. I bought three country fried chickens and one Hungry Man Enchiladas which is mine. That will be two meals for me being a huge amount of food. Unless you can put away a lot of food, like Grandpa Rose.

Grandpa Rose's t.v. dinner came out 15 minutes before mine and is cooling on the counter.  I'm sure that's not all  you want to hear or see what I'm having to eat!

The point...I don't know how many years it took me to actually take the frozen product of whatever I was having out of the box before reading the directions on how to cook and for how long.

When you finally think about it's astounding how such a simple thing could have stopped wars, howling dogs, kids misbehaving, in the household all because the peas were in your pudding.

In the case of a frozen pizza. Once I figured out that taking it out of it's box it was so much better than holding it over your head neck craning to read that small print. Or turning it upside down.

You finally take it out of the box having all the cheese and toppings all to one side moving the toppings evenly so it actually looked like a pizza!

I hope with this tip I can stop the wars and desperate rearranging of putting your food items back in their little holder before dining on delicious, dangerously molten lava hot T.V. Dinners restoring peace and harmony once again to your family dinners.


100 Exquisite Adjectives by Mark Nichol

I love learning new words or being reintroduced to one. I ran across a list of them and will add a word a day.

Word#46 Invidious: resentful, envious, obnoxious

In a sentence: I am invidious of a person that can figure out something right away.