Thursday, May 26, 2016

It's A Bird, It's A Plane, No...It's Three Loose Chickens

I'm on my way to my Rite-Aid for medications and paperwork. I'm going the back way towards the little trail on the hill and what do I see? Three chickens. I did a double take and sure enough, there were three chickens pecking away at whatever clucking away.


Behind me, a man speaks up which makes me jump a little. asking me if I want some chicken nuggets? Meanwhile, cluck, cluck, clucking is going on behind me and I'm visualizing three chickens following me up the trail.

Now I know there is a chicken shack of some sort up the next level on top of the hill to our right but when I went to try and find it to tell the owners they are missing three chickens I ran into an old friend talking with him instead.

Now I know why the chicken crossed the road!