Thursday, June 23, 2016

Beer That Tastes Like Soda? #FixThePlus

So far I have published Thursday's blog, caught up some of my fellow Whacko Blogs, called my daughter, (I have made a promise to myself and to her to call on a more consistent basis) and it is delightful to hear her voice and laugh with her, next was my g-mail which has 63 messages built up.

I'm pinning mostly summer stuff the next big holiday is next month, the 4th of July which also will be my 1 year anniversary of blogging. As always, I wonder how time went by so fast....again? And we are going to be moving as well so I'm packing bit by bit.

Then I come to this article about beer that tastes like soda which made my eyebrows raise right up. You have got to be kidding me I think while the beer drinker in me says, try it you may like it.

So I googled it and sure enough, the first thing I see is oh yeah Walmart sells beer that tastes like soda the alcohol is a 5.8% . 

I can see it now drinking a beer that tastes like yummy rootbeer your last words as you pass out is, 'but it tastes just like soda'. After a little more exploring looking at the prices that would be enough to deter me but now I'm dying to try one.

Have you ever drank a beer that tastes like soda?