Monday, August 15, 2016

The Last Of The Tiny Bugs

This summer we got off lucky especially with this heat and high humidity no mosquitoes or fruit flies BUT...

these teeny tiny bugs have managed to get in our computer room to where I swear they catch a ride or the updraft from us walking into the next rooms.

I don't know which is worse, the tiny bugs or the bigger bugs but I find myself feeling like King Kong waving my hand in front of my face never connecting with one of these things.

Better yet when one dares to land on me the resulting slap can leave a mark, God forbid one lands on my face!

Summer is coming to an end. We now have three Birthdays in August the newest one was born early this morning.

We have had high humidity, heat and storm clouds and according to the news my heart goes out to those who are caught in floods losing all they own which I'll keep my tiny bug problem and pray for those poor people.